Introducing the Greencare Electrically Powered Indoor Chair which we call the EP1C; why? Because it is!
This dynamic lightweight powered wheelchair uses the highly acclaimed Greencare standard DB1 double brace frame fashioned from aircraft grade aluminum. It is designed primarily for indoor use but has some outdoor capability for use in shopping centres, hospitals and schools.
This chair, with super compact turning circle, is for occupants up to 125kg in weight and weighs a mere 41kg including batteries and motors with the heaviest single component being the frame with motors at 28kg. In terms of weight and performance nothing else comes close. The chair even folds with the batteries in place so is ideal for locations where space is at a premium.
This little power house of a chair has 200watt motors and has the very latest control technology from Dynamics that uses LiNX management which is programmable from a phone.
Many additional features from the Greencare Accessories Range can be added to make sure the chair meets the need of each individual user.
The EP1C is designed and produced to the highest standards in the UK giving peace of mind from combining mobility with reliability.
- Seat Width: 15", 17", 18"/ 380mm, 430mm, 460mm
- Seat Depth: 15" or 17" / 380mm or 430mm
- Standard Push Handle Height: 35.5" / 900mm
- Seat Back Height: 19" / 480mm
- Standard Seat to Ground Height
- Weight Capactity: Rated for users up to 125kg
- Max Speed: 4 mph / 6.4 km/h
- Maxiumum Safe Slope: 10°
- Motor Power: 200w
- Weight: 28kg (Without Batteries) / 41kg (With Batteries)
- Turning Circle: 1640mm - 1800mm
- Battery Life Cycle Unladen: 17.4 miles / 28km
- Battery Life Cycle Under Load: 7.7 miles / 12.5km
- Greentyre Puncture Proof Tyres
- Ultra Soft Easy-to-Clean Seat & Backrest Upholstery
- 10" / 250mm High Traction Rear Wheels
- 8" / 200mm Large Profile Front Wheels
- Detachable Batteries
- User Controlled Speed
- Joystick Position Variation
- Attendant or Dual Control Options.
- Greencare Lap Belt
- 10° Folding/Non-Folding Backposts
- Safety Horn
- LED Colour Battery Indicator (On Joystick)
- Double Crossbrace
- Memory Foam Cushion
Please note that option extra`s are available, look at our accessories page to see if that optional extra is available on your chair if compatible. If so add it to your basket along with your desired chair.
- 12 months warranty on all Greencare parts against manufacturing defects.
All Greencare chairs are manufactured in the UK, the company offer a full clinical assessment and build service where all chairs can be made to measure to meet most specific needs.
Please note: All dimensions are rounded to 0.1 - 0.12 decimal place. This is also known as the EPIC
- Additional Information
Range EPC Colour of Frame Grey Colour of Upholstery Black Front Wheel Size 8" / 200mm Castor Back Wheel Size 10" / 250mm Castor Rated up to 125kg Features Double Crossbrace, Greentyre Puncture Proof Tyres, Memory Foam Cushion, Lapbelt, Detachable Batteries, User Controlled Speed, Joystick Position Variation, Attendant or Dual Control Options, Safety Horn, LED Colour Battery Indicator, 10° Non-Folding Backposts Leaflet